Public Health Programs at Dornsife
The Dornsife School of Public Health at Drexel University—the #1 school of public health in Philadelphia—is a leader and innovator in providing an exemplary education to current and future public health leaders, practitioners, scientists, and scholars.
Our School's mission is to provide education, conduct research, and partner with communities and organizations to improve the health of populations, with a particular emphasis on urban health.
Degrees and Certificates
Explore bachelors, master's, doctoral, and certificate programs in all areas of public health. Our master's programs include online options, and all certificates are offered online.
Degrees and Certificates
Dornsife's four departments are Community Health and Prevention, Environmental and Occupational Health, Epidemiology & Biostatistics, and Health Management and Policy.
Our 75+ faculty members view health as a human right and are committed to improving health in cities, eliminating health disparities, and promoting health in all policies.
Dornsife's high-quality undergraduate programs, master's and doctoral programs, and dual-degree programs provide solid training in core public health competencies and aim to:
- Link knowledge and public health research to problem solving, practice, and policy
- Emphasize the core values of health as a human right and health equity
- Understand and improve urban health through engagement locally and globally
- Provide state-of-the-art training in relevant theory, methods, and practical skills (including leadership, civic engagement, and science-based advocacy)
- Flexibly respond to current population health needs and an evolving public health landscape
Dornsife's learning opportunities also include online master's and certificates programs, continuing education, and summer institutes.
“Public health is colorful, flexible and promotes autonomy and agency. I am able to work independently and collaboratively to design and implement research that is useful, sustainable, multi-faceted and effective in addressing the role of racial and ethnic disparities in health and education.”
- Kofoworola D. A. Williams, PhD, MPH
Read about the impact and insights of our students & alumni on the Dornsife Life blog.
Are you ready to work towards a better, safer, and healthier world with a career in public health? Enhance your career and open yourself to opportunity with Drexel Dornsife.
Request more information