WE ARE DEEPLY COMMITTED TO THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS DUE TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY RESULTING FROM COVID-19. WE ARE SERVICING CLIENTS IN-PERSON AND VIA TELEMENTAL VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS.
How can the Stephen and Sandra Sheller 11th Street Family Health Services Center help if either myself, or my family member, is feeling depressed, anxious, sad, angry, traumatized, isolated or scared, for example? We offer three types of services:
Behavioral Health Consultants in Primary Care
- In collaboration with primary care providers, Behavioral Health Consultants are immediately available to counsel and support our primary care patients on a variety of issues. These may include common mental health concerns, child development, chronic illness and maladaptive health behaviors. Based on the level of your need and readiness, BHCs assist with referrals to appropriate specialty care.
- For adult or child consultations, call Primary Care at 215.769.1100.
Outpatient Behavioral Health Therapy, FPCN
- Behavioral Health Outpatient licensed social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists offer diagnostic assessments; psychiatry services including medication evaluation and management; short-term or long-term individual talk therapy for adults and talk and play therapy for families, children (ages 4 and up) and adolescents.
- Creative arts therapists are licensed professional counselors who use specific art modalities (dance, music or art) to help one express challenges and strengths, and creatively problem-solve more effective solutions for one’s mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health. They work with children, adolescents and adults, offering short-term and long-term individual sessions, as well as group therapy. They can serve as one’s primary therapist, or in conjunction with outpatient behavioral health FPCN therapists.
- For more information and appointments, call Chevonne Siler at 215.769.1103.