Dining Plans for Faculty & Professional Staff
Dining On Campus at Drexel
Drexel Campus Dining, operated by Aramark, provides on-campus dining locations that support the needs of students residing in Drexel Residence Halls, as well as the greater University City Campus community. Drexel Business Services and Aramark work together to provide our customers with quality, value, convenience, flexibility, as well as healthy dining options.
Our Dining Plans are designed with you in mind. Whether you’re looking to enjoy a meal with friends or pick-up a snack on the go – there is a plan to fit every appetite. Explore our Dining Plan options to choose the best plan for you.
Your Voice Counts
Drexel Business Services relies on feedback from students as the primary driver to improve dining services. There are many ways to share feedback:
- For general Drexel Campus Dining inquiries (Dining Plan options, changes or billing etc.), complete this simple inquiry form and a member of the team will reply shortly.
- You may also send feedback about your experience directly to Aramark via the Your Voice Counts Survey.
- Concerned about nutrition or have a dietary need? Contact Aramark's on-campus dietician at email@example.com or 215.895.2867.
- Students registered for Dining Plans receive a weekly email with information regarding featured menu items and enhancements to the campus dining program.
- Did you know? Drexel professional staff "secret shoppers" tour dining locations daily, standing in line, sampling the food, and talking with students about their experiences.
Aramark at Drexel
Aramark has been Drexel University’s on-campus dining and catering partner since November 2016, comprised of Drexel Campus Dining and Chestnut Street Caterers. This partnership extends beyond the dining table, where Aramark and the University align on initiatives that impact both the campus community and adjacent neighborhoods.
Collaborative projects include locally sourcing fresh produce, bringing a farm stand to campus, creating additional plant-forward menu options, donating excess food to area partners, and developing a job fair for area residents to apply for job opportunities with Aramark.
You can read about Aramark's service to Drexel and the greater community in the Business Services' news feed.