Dining On Campus at Drexel
Drexel Campus Dining, operated by Aramark, provides on-campus dining locations to support the needs of students residing in Drexel Residence Halls as well as the greater University City Campus community. Drexel Business Services and Aramark work together to provide our customers with quality, value, convenience, flexibility, as well as healthy dining options.
Our Dining Plans are designed with you in mind. If you are looking to enjoy a meal with friends or just a snack on the go – there is a plan to fit every appetite. Explore our Dining Plan options to choose the best plan for you.
View Dining Plan details on the Drexel Campus Dining website
View step-by-step instructions on how to register for a Dining Plan via DrexelOne
Your Voice Counts
Drexel Business Services relies on feedback from students as the primary driver to improve dining services. There are many ways to share feedback:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 215.895.6095
- Send feedback directly to Aramark via the Your Voice Counts Survey
- Concerned about nutrition or have a dietary need? Contact Aramark's on-campus dietician at email@example.com or 215.895.2867.
- Students registered for Dining Plans receive a weekly email with information regarding featured menu items and enhancements to the campus dining program.
- Did you know? Drexel professional staff "secret shoppers" tour dining locations daily, standing in line, sampling the food, and talking with students about their experiences.