Make a Gift
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design at Drexel University is at the forefront of educating critical thinkers and creative leaders of the future. Together, we can ensure our students and programs have the support they need to remain at the cutting edge of their industries.
Our funding priorities are structured to provide necessary support to our students, faculty, programs, and facilities as the college continues to grow.
Westphal BRIDGE Scholars Program
Established in 2020 as a community of creative scholars, the Westphal BRIDGE Scholars Program seeks to enhance the success of underrepresented minority and first-generation students within a comprehensive learning community. The Westphal BRIDGE Scholars Program Fund supports student engagement by providing funding for workshops, activities, resources and dedicated staff aimed to cultivate a sense of community, increase the graduation rates of underrepresented students from Westphal College and prepare students to be future leaders.
Student Exhibitions and Technology Support
Whether it’s creating a physical product, presenting and showcasing design, or conducting research, the culmination of each of our students’ time at Westphal College is a exhibition of their work. The Pearl Miller Carpel Endowed Fund, named for a dear friend and benefactor of the college, was created to offset the costs associated with producing and presenting these final projects.
In today’s fast-paced world, the ability to learn and train on the latest technology puts Westphal’s students at the head of the class. The Allen Sabinson Technology Innovation & Enhancement Endowment Fund, named in honor of our Dean Emeritus, was established to provide support for the ongoing technological upgrades necessary to give our students the best educational experience possible.
Robert and Penny Fox Historic Costume Collection
The mission of the Robert and Penny Fox Historic Costume Collection is to educate and inspire through the documentation, exhibition, and preservation of historic costume. Gifts to the Robert and Penny Fox Historic Costume Collection Fund support and secure the Collection’s future.
Dean's Innovation Fund
The Dean’s Innovation Fund is a discretionary fund used for anything from emergency financial relief or academic program support to faculty professional development or planning and implementation. Administered by the Dean of the Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design, the Dean’s Innovation Fund ensures that essential support for Westphal College is available when needed.
Other Ways to Make a Gift
- Please mail your checks made payable to Drexel University to PO Box 8215, Philadelphia, PA 19101-9684 with your designation written on the notation line
- Securities, Bequests, or Charitable Gift Annuities
- To make a gift of appreciated securities or through wire transfer, leave a bequest, or to establish a charitable gift annuity, please contact Nikolas G. Kozel or Kate Bianco for more information.
- To learn more about gift planning opportunities, feel free to visit Drexel’s Planned Giving site.
- Programmatic Support
- To directly support one of our 24 Undergraduate and Graduate Programs, please feel free to choose the “other” option on the giving links above or reach out to Nikolas G. Kozel or Kate Bianco for more information.