First Year Exploratory Studies Program Events
The First-Year Exploratory Studies program allows you to build connections with your peers, learn the ins-and-outs of being a student at Drexel University and become immersed in the City of Philadelphia. Through social and educational activities, you have the opportunity to make friends and learn with people from a wide array of academic interests.
Examples of activities include:
- Faculty-led panels on future majors and programs
- Trips to the Spruce Street Harbor Park and Adventure Aquarium
- Group volunteering in the community
- Active adventures like ice skating and bowling
- Tickets to 76ers, Phillies and Flyers games
- Study groups for mid-terms and finals
- Scavenger hunts around Philadelphia, going beyond University City
All of these exciting endeavors are supported by your advisors, and we encourage students to help plan and organize events.
Peer Mentoring Program
Along with the guidance of your advisors, you can count on the help of Peer Mentors to guide you through your first year at Drexel. Learn more>