New and Conserved Pieces
This bold graphite and resin sculpture was donated to the College of Medicine in 2020 by Susi Levy in memory of her husband and artist of the sculpture, Stephen Robin..
Portrait of Ralph Kelly
Conserved last summer by Carole Abercauph, this portrait of Drexel benefactor Ralph Kelly has been returned to its home in Kelly Hall.
Welcome to the Collection
Drexel University, initially Drexel Institute of Art, Science and Industry, was founded on the belief that education should be both practical and cultural—and that art should be not only beautiful, but educational. On that principle, The Drexel Collection—the University’s flagship collection of art—was founded alongside the University in 1891. Today, the Collection remains a resource for historically and culturally significant works of art as Drexel University pioneers a model for the modern, urban university.