Schedule an Appointment to Meet with a Representative
Posted on June 25, 2019
Drexel Central is excited to offer a new way for you to engage with our staff. In addition to the walk-in hours we currently offer, students now have the ability to schedule an individual appointment with a member of our Drexel Central staff online.
If you would like to review availability or schedule an appointment with a member of our Drexel Central team, please go to your “My Success Team” portal on your DrexelOne account and expand the Drexel Central listing.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Drexel Central at 215.895.1600 or via AskDrexel.
eBill for Incoming First-Year Students
Posted on June 20, 2019
The first 2019-2020 eBill for new first-year students is scheduled to be available July 16. In preparation, students and their families are encouraged to take the following steps:
2019-2020 Financial Aid Packages
Posted on May 28, 2019
Financial aid packages for the 2019–2020 academic year for continuing students will be available starting mid-July.
If you have not yet done so, please complete a 2019–2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Current students should review the following information:
Additionally, students should be checking their financial aid requirements via DrexelOne to ensure all requirements for the upcoming year have been completed.
Graduating Students With Outstanding Balances
Posted on May 28, 2019
As the 2019 Commencement season approaches, it is important to check your student account and ensure you do not have any balance due.
Any balance a graduating student owes must be paid immediately.
Unresolved balances affect a student's ability to receive their diploma, order official transcripts, or view grades. Outstanding balances also asses late fees each month until the balance is paid in full. Additionally, students returning to Drexel for another
degree will be unable to register for classes until the balance is paid.
You may view your eBill, review your account balance, and remit payment if necessary via
DrexelOne. Note that .
If you have any questions regarding your student account balance or possible
repayment options, please contact Drexel Central.
2019 Placement Exams
Posted on May 02, 2019
If you are an entering first-year student, you must complete your required placement exams so that Drexel University can develop your fall 2019 course schedule.
- Placement exams assess the prior knowledge a student has and the proficiency a student needs in the subject areas relevant to their chosen major.
- They present an opportunity to tailor-fit a student's freshman courses according to their relative skill level.
- A fall course schedule will not be completed until the student has taken all of their required placement exams.
All placement exams must be completed by the Sunday, June 30, 2019 deadline.
How to Begin Your Placement Exams
- Log in to DrexelOne.
- Find the Student Checklist on the Welcome tab.
- Expand the checklist item "Placement Exams" to access your required placement exam(s).
- Set aside at least 90 minutes for each required exam.
- Once you start an exam, you cannot stop and restart the exam.
- You can only take each exam once.