2022 Placement Exams Now Open
Posted on May 04, 2022
If you are an entering first-year student, you must complete your required placement exams so that Drexel University can develop your fall 2022 course schedule.
- Placement exams assess the prior knowledge a student has and the proficiency a student needs in the subject areas relevant to their chosen major.
- They present an opportunity to tailor-fit a student's first-year courses according to their relative skill level.
- A fall course schedule will not be completed until the student has taken all of their required placement exams.
All placement exams must be completed by the Thursday, June 30, 2022 deadline.
How to Begin Your Placement Exams
- Log in to DrexelOne.
- Find the Student Checklist on the Welcome tab.
- Expand the checklist item "Placement Exams" to access your required placement exam(s).
- Set aside at least 90 minutes for each required exam.
- Once you start an exam, you cannot stop and restart the exam.
- You can only take each exam once.
Learn More about Placement Exams
Deadline to Apply for Degree is April 29
Posted on April 21, 2022
The deadline to apply for your degree if you are graduating at the end of spring term is Friday, April 29.
You can apply for your degree via DrexelOne. Learn more about Applying For Your Degree.
If you want to participate in the June 2022 Commencement Activities but will be graduating in summer term, read more about our Commencement Walkthrough Policy.
Once you have applied for your degree, review the information on Steps to Commencement.
Students who have borrowed federal loans should also review information about Exit Counseling and Loan Repayment.
Summer PA State Grant Application
Posted on March 17, 2022
The 2022 Pennsylvania (PA) Summer State Grant online application is now available. This online application is mandatory for all students seeking a 2022 summer term PA State Grant, including those attending year-round programs. The filing deadline is August 15, 2022, and timely filing is the student’s responsibility.
Complete Your Application Today
Register for the Drexel Family Portal
Posted on September 07, 2021
An important resource for families of current students is the Drexel University Family Portal, which will help you better understand your student's experience at college. Open to family members of all undergraduate students, the Family Portal provides relevant, up-to-date information about all things Drexel in one central location, as well as pointers and articles about higher education in general. You will even have the ability to request access to view your student's billing information, financial aid, grades, and class schedules.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), your student will be ultimately responsible for approving or declining access. They will be notified via email once your request is made*. For more information, visit Drexel Central's FERPA page.
Select the button bellow to activate your account and connect with your Dragon community!
Sign Up for the Family Portal
* Please note that access to FERPA protected information is updated in the Family Portal 24 hours after a student approves the request.
Explore Financing Options
Posted on September 07, 2021
There are financing options available for students and families to explore for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year. Options include:
You can explore more options available to you at the Financing Options page.