2019-2020 Financial Aid Packages
Posted on May 28, 2019
Financial aid packages for the 2019–2020 academic year for continuing students will be available starting mid-July.
If you have not yet done so, please complete a 2019–2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Current students should review the following information:
Additionally, students should be checking their financial aid requirements via DrexelOne to ensure all requirements for the upcoming year have been completed.
Graduating Students With Outstanding Balances
Posted on May 28, 2019
As the 2019 Commencement season approaches, it is important to check your student account and ensure you do not have any balance due.
Any balance a graduating student owes must be paid immediately.
Unresolved balances affect a student's ability to receive their diploma, order official transcripts, or view grades. Outstanding balances also asses late fees each month until the balance is paid in full. Additionally, students returning to Drexel for another
degree will be unable to register for classes until the balance is paid.
You may view your eBill, review your account balance, and remit payment if necessary via
DrexelOne. Note that .
If you have any questions regarding your student account balance or possible
repayment options, please contact Drexel Central.
2019 Placement Exams
Posted on May 02, 2019
If you are an entering first-year student, you must complete your required placement exams so that Drexel University can develop your fall 2019 course schedule.
- Placement exams assess the prior knowledge a student has and the proficiency a student needs in the subject areas relevant to their chosen major.
- They present an opportunity to tailor-fit a student's freshman courses according to their relative skill level.
- A fall course schedule will not be completed until the student has taken all of their required placement exams.
All placement exams must be completed by the Sunday, June 30, 2019 deadline.
How to Begin Your Placement Exams
- Log in to DrexelOne.
- Find the Student Checklist on the Welcome tab.
- Expand the checklist item "Placement Exams" to access your required placement exam(s).
- Set aside at least 90 minutes for each required exam.
- Once you start an exam, you cannot stop and restart the exam.
- You can only take each exam once.
Spring 2019 Academic Opportunities Fair
Posted on March 11, 2019
Thursday, April 18, 2019
10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Bossone Research Center Lobby
First-Year Students are invited to visit the Spring 2019 Academic Opportunities Fair! Co-hosted by Enrollment Management & Student Success and the Office of the Provost, this event highlights the major and minor academic programs available, along with supplemental academic experiences, opportunities, and exciting co-curricular options.
Some of the specific benefits students receive from visiting the fair include:
- Help with determining how your choices fit into your schedule, including minors and certificates.
- Gaining clarity on your current program requirements which will provide you with potential career pathways you could take.
- Learning the requirements for a new academic program and how credits you have already earned apply.
- Understanding how experiential programs, including study abroad, civic engagement, research, and co-curricular activities, can increase your interdisciplinary learning and experiential practice.
- Connect with offices, such as the Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS), that provide you with support in any academic areas that you feel may require more work.
Learn more about the Spring 2019 Fair
Drexel Central Closed for Winter Break
Posted on December 18, 2018
Drexel Central will be closed for the Winter Break, starting December 24, 2018, and re-opening on January 2, 2019.