Drexel University Information Technology (IT) serves the entire Drexel community, providing mission-critical information technology infrastructure, systems and services. Infrastructure includes the wired and wireless network for voice-data-video, mobile applications and a robust research-computing environment. Systems include academic, financial, HR, research and student information. Leveraging its dedicated experts, Drexel IT services include best-of-breed support and training for Drexel students, faculty, researchers and professional staff.
IT collaborates with all administrative and academic units at the University, partnering with them to coordinate projects and strategic initiatives. Furthermore, IT offers guidance on optimizing existing applications and business processes to best serve the University and provides software upgrades and acquisition reviews to ensure security and functional needs are aligned.
Drexel IT protects the University's data assets through data security, data privacy, encryption, backup and disaster recovery services. Working closely with internal and external auditors, IT validates and verifies security on a routine basis.
What can the Drexel University Information Technology help me with?
- Leveraging expert technical staff to further the strategic vision of the University
- Utilizing various teaching and learning technologies and applications
- Accounts, computer set-up and available software
- Lecture capture, video conferencing, web-casting, video streaming and archiving
- Encryption and backup
- Accessing and utilizing enterprise applications and reporting
Philadelphia, PA 19104