Important Dates

Stay informed of important dates and deadlines and see upcoming events for undergraduate students going on co-op.


Students and new co-op employers must complete the appropriate co-op registration agreements and submit them to the Steinbright Career Development Center.

Student Forms

Employer Forms

Employer forms are used to register jobs with new co-op employers, typically found through a self-directed job search.  This form must be signed by your co-op employer/supervisor. The original must be submitted with the Student Co-op Registration Agreement form (above); please ensure your supervisor/employer has a copy for their records as well.


Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
The office is closed daily from 12 p.m.–1 p.m.