Graduate Co-op Forms

Student Forms

Employer Forms

  • Graduate Co-op Employer Agreement [PDF] – Employer forms are used to register jobs with new co-op employers typically found through a self-directed job search. This form must be signed by your co-op employer/supervisor. The original must be submitted with the Graduate Student Co-op Registration Agreement (above); please ensure your supervisor/employer has a copy for their records as well.


Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
The office is closed daily from 12 p.m.–1 p.m.