Recreation Center Overview
Recreation Center 33rd and Market Streets
215.571.3830 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Opened in February 2010, the state-of-the-art Drexel Recreation Center is the fitness hub in University City. The Recreation Center is committed to providing a lasting and meaningful impact on the health and well-being of its members. The center serves as a symbol of Drexel University's commitment to the health of the community—both in body and mind.
Rec Center Facility Hours
Programs at the Drexel Recreation Center will help you
- Increase self-confidence and a feeling of physical well-being
- Make positive lifestyle changes
- Improve endurance, strength, balance, coordination and flexibility
- Develop time-management skills
- Reduce stress, frustration and anxiety
- Have fun!