Cynthia Klobodu, MPH
Cynthia Klobodu is a PhD candidate in the Nutrition Sciences department at Drexel University. She’s a research fellow in the Community Nutrition lab and a member of the Drexel Food Core lab. Cynthia has been involved in food product development, food and nutrition research and presentations as part of her work with both labs. Prior to her PhD journey, she was a physician in Ghana, where her practice was focused on maternal and child health.
- Master of Public Health, University of Ghana
- MBChB, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana
- BSc. Human Biology, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Maternal and child nutrition, fertility nutrition, cancer survivorship, food product development, consumer research, food waste management and sustainability, WASH
- 2021 American Society for Nutrition Foundation (ASNF) Mars, Inc Predoctoral Fellowship - June 2021
- CNHP PhD Student Research Award – September 2021 supporting her dissertation research: Exploring the feasibility of incorporating nutrition-related lifestyle guidance into fertility counseling and treatment for female cancer survivors: The Fertility, Cancer, Nutrition and Diet (FECAND) study.
Brandy-Joe Milliron, PhD