Associate Clinical Professor
Physician Assistant Department
Charles Stream is a graduate of Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA, with a BS in Science and a graduate of the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and School of Public Health, Washington D.C. with a combined PA-C, MPH. He has research experience in respiratory physiology at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Baltimore MD and clinical experience in family medicine, occupational medicine urgent care and intervention pain management. As an associate clinical professor, Stream teaches in many of the Physician Assistant program’s courses and small groups. He serves as the coordinator for Critical Analysis of Outcome Data and chair of the Program Evaluation Committee for the PA program.
- Nominated, People of Purpose, Drexel University School of Nursing and Health Professions
- Drexel Faculty Assessment Fellows Awards Panel, Annual Conference on Teaching and Learning Assessment, Drexel University, September 2018
- Nominated as a Drexel University Assessment Fellow, 2018.
- Alpha Eta Society Devoted to Scholarship in Allied Health, 2009
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants, 2007
- Best Original Research awarded at the American Academy of Physician Assistants Annual Conference. Philadelphia Pennsylvania, May 2007.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Physician Assistant Education Association
PA Foundation Scholarship Reviewer/sub-committee of the Grants and Scholarships Committee of the PA Foundation Board of Trustees
- Kennedy, C., Stream, C., Environmental Emergencies, Chapter 5, in Auth, P.C., Kinzel, J., (Eds.). PA Review for the PANCE, 5th edition Wolters Kluwer, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands .
- C. Stream, K. Kruzel, Incision and Drainage of an Abscess, Chapter 12, Essential Clinical Procedures, 4th edition, Elsevier. .
- Stream, C.E., Auth, P.C., Abstract, Correlation Analysis of PACKRAT, Summative Exam and First Time PANCE Scores among Students of the Drexel University/Hahnemann Physician Assistant Program: 2005-2008, 2009, JAAPA .
- Krolikowski, J.C., Olivieri, F, (2008) Environmental Emergencies, in Auth, P.C., Kerstein, M.D., (Eds.). PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT REVIEW, 3rd edition Lippincott Publisher, Philadelphia, PA .
Editorial review board membership:
Peer Reviewer for Pedagogy in Health Promotion
Academic Outcome, Evidence Based Medicine
Primary care, Interventional pain management
- The George Washington University School of Public Health and School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Juniata College