Online Photo Submission
Drexel employees and students who have never had a DragonCard have the option to submit their photo online.
Drexel employees and students who already had a DragonCard issued and are requesting a replacement card must visit a DragonCard office to take a new photo.
Photo submissions must meet the following criteria to be accepted for official use on your DragonCard:
- Color photos only
- Must be current (taken within the last 6 months)
- Background must be solid, smooth, and white, light-colored or gray
- Must be forward-facing, showing the head and top of the shoulders, like a passport photo
- A natural or neutral expression/smile
- Features, including eyes and face, must be clearly visible
- The maximum size of the photo is 1MB
The following tips will help you take an acceptable photo for your DragonCard:
- No hats, sunglasses or scarves (religious head coverings are permitted)
- Do not use any filters to alter the photo
- Do not stand outside
- No selfies