Online Photo Submission
Employees and students can submit their DragonCard photo using the GET App, available on iOS or Android.
Photo submissions must meet the following criteria to be accepted for official use on your DragonCard:
- Color photos only
- Must be current (taken within the last 6 months)
- Background must be solid, smooth, and white, light-colored or gray
- Must be forward-facing, showing the head and top of the shoulders, like a passport photo
- A natural or neutral expression/smile
- Features, including eyes and face, must be clearly visible
- The maximum size of the photo is 1MB
The following tips will help you take an acceptable photo for your DragonCard:
- No hats, sunglasses or scarves (religious head coverings are permitted)
- Do not use any filters to alter the photo
- Do not stand outside
- No selfies
How to Upload a Photo via GET Mobile
- If you have not already done so, activate your Drexel University computer accounts.
- Download the GET Mobile App from your app store. (iOS | Android).
- Use your Drexel Connect credentials to log into GET once it is downloaded.
- Click "Settings" and then Upload Photo.
- To check the status of your submission, log in to GET and click "View My Pictures."
Watch the instructional video on Drexel Streams (Drexel credentials required)
- For DragonCard Services inquiries, complete our simple inquiry form.
- Customer Service Response Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET
- Visit AskDrexel to view answers to frequently asked questions or to submit your own.