Use Your DragonCard
The DragonCard is the official University ID card for students, faculty and professional staff and must always be carried while on any of the University's campuses. A DragonCard is used to:
- Access University buildings, including Drexel Residence Halls.
- Check out books and laptops from the Drexel Libraries, as well as print from computers and make copies.
- Use a Dining Plan at Drexel Campus Dining locations.
- Use DragonDollars to pay for food and services at participating dining and retail locations.
- Ride Drexel's Shuttle Bus Service.
Care for Your DragonCard
It is important to take care of your DragonCard for it to work properly.
- Do not punch holes in or deface your DragonCard. Your card contains a "smart" chip inside that grants access to campus buildings through electronic card readers.
- Store your DragonCard in a secure location, such as a wallet or handbag and away from other magnetic cards that may deactivate the card.
- Lanyards and other cardholders are often helpful – Barnes & Noble at Drexel University locations have a variety of options.
Manage Your DragonCard
GET and DrexelOne Mobile Apps
Use either app for quick, convenient and contactless management of your DragonCard and DragonDollars.
Learn More About GET and DrexelOne Mobile Apps
When your DragonCard is issued, it is issued with an expiration date. If your DragonCard is near or past expiration, please visit a DragonCard office location to validate that your card is still active. Upon validation, you will receive a new expiration sticker to affix to your card.
- For DragonCard Services inquiries, complete our simple inquiry form.
- Customer Service Response Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET
- Visit AskDrexel to view answers to frequently asked questions or to submit your own.