Online Photo Submission
Photo submissions must meet the following criteria to be accepted for official use on your DragonCard:
- Color photos only
- Must be current (taken within the last 6 months)
- Background must be solid, smooth, and white, light-colored or gray
- Must be forward-facing, showing the head and top of the shoulders, like a passport photo
- A natural or neutral expression/smile
- Features, including eyes and face, must be clearly visible
- The maximum size of the photo is 1MB
The following tips will help you take an acceptable photo for your DragonCard:
- No hats, sunglasses or scarves (religious head coverings are permitted)
- Do not use any filters to alter the photo
- Do not stand outside
- No selfies
How to Upload a Photo via GET Mobile
- If you have not already done so, activate your Drexel University computer accounts.
- Download the GET Mobile App from your app store. (iOS | Android).
- Use your Drexel Connect credentials to log into GET once it is downloaded.
- Click "Settings" and then Upload Photo.
- To check the status of your submission, log in to GET and click "View My Pictures."