Language and Culture Workshops
Language and Culture Workshops, presented by the English Language Center, can help international students learn important skills to succeed at Drexel University. These workshops are available by request. To receive more information or to request a workshop for your students or group, please email Kirkley Silverman, the Tutoring Program coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Time Management
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Communicating on Campus
- Classroom Culture: Adjusting to Expectations
- Academic Listening and Note-taking Skills
- Academic Reading
- Communicating with Professors
- Strategies and Skills for Interviewing
Other topics upon request may be tailored to your students' specific language challenges.