The English Language Center values diversity in our programs in order to better promote language learning. The ELC works to promote Drexel University's commitment to supporting, and sustaining a living and learning environment of diversity, equality, fairness, inclusion, and respect.
The English Language Center prepares students for study in a United States university. An advanced level of English proficiency is needed for success in a U.S. university. We recommend that students attending our program prepare with a strong foundation in English speaking and writing before you arrive.
You must use a credit card to apply online! Here is what to do:
- Complete the ELC online application and pay the $100 application fee and $60 express mail fee (if applicable).
- Send all your required documents to Drexel ELC so that we can process your application. Required documents include:
If you do not have a credit card, here is how to apply:
- Complete the ELC Application PDF form.
- Have the following documents to support your application:
- Bank statement or other financial guarantee document
- Copy of the bio page of your passport
- Choose your method of payment for $100 application fee and $60 express mail fee (if applicable):
- If you use a check, bank draft or money order, you must mail all your documents to Drexel ELC, 229N. 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA.
- If you pay through Western Union, you can send your documents by email scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 215.895.6775. Include a copy of your Western Union receipt.
Please note: Admission to Drexel ELC does not imply or guarantee admission to Drexel University or any other university. However, Drexel ELC can provide information about Conditional Admission programs, including the Drexel International Gateway and Drexel Graduate Bridge. Admission information for all Drexel University graduate and undergraduate programs, as well as resources for prospective students, is available on the Drexel website.