Wednesday, April 19, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Drexel University celebrates Earth Day and the University's commitment to environmental sustainability with its annual EarthFest. This year's block party-style celebration will be held along Lancaster Walk, spanning 32nd and 34th streets and Market and Arch streets. This annual event showcases University stakeholders, local businesses and organizations with "green" initiatives. EarthFest is free and open to the University community.
This event includes:
- Games, prizes and giveaways;
- Free food;
- Sustainability-oriented student organizations;
- Representatives from local businesses and restaurants;
- Research, information and demonstrations from organizations and institutions focusing on sustainability;
- Biking resources, including bike registration with Drexel Public Safety; and
- So much more!
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rain date for this event is Thursday, April 20, to be determined no later than Tuesday, April 18.