Introducing Smart Source Dashboards
February 11, 2019
Procurement Services has launched Smart Source dashboard functionality. This improvement will include a new and efficient look to the homepage with an organizational dashboard. Please note the list of changes below and how they can be utilized to improve your Smart Source experience. Smart Source is accessed by logging in to DrexelOne, under the Employee Tab.
In addition to the content that you are already familiar with, such as Shop and Showcase, the following highlighted features have been added:
- System Message: Contains system alerts.
- Action Items: Provides a quick view of all documents awaiting action from you.
- Graphs indicating pending/completed requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices: Clicking on the bar graph will provide a deeper look at the documents within each category.
- My Draft Carts: Lists all carts that were started but never completed.
- Document Search: You can search for documents by number, supplier, etc., and this functionality will also list any saved searches.
- Useful Links: Lists links to sites outside of Smart Source.
Along with the organizational dashboard on the homepage, other dashboards will be available, such as a Supplier Information Dashboard that will contain the following features: Supplier Search, Suspended or Debarred Suppliers, Diverse Supplier Spotlight, and Preferred Supplier Contacts listed by industry. We will notify you when new dashboards are added.
You will also have the ability to create a personal dashboard with features that you choose (a user manual can be found at this link).
We are offering dashboard workshops; you can register to attend through Career Pathway. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.