The Lindy Center for Civic Engagement connects students to high-quality community service experiences that promote the ideals of social responsibility and public service. If you're looking for a long-term commitment or a one-time community service opportunity, you've come to the right place!
Make a Long-Term Commitment
1. Log-in to the Civic Engagement Database using your Drexel username and password.
2. Search by keyword or interest area(s). Interest areas include animals, arts & culture, community development, disaster & emergency services, environment & conservation, health, homelessness & hunger, human & civil rights, media & communication, seniors, sports & recreation, technology, tutoring & mentoring, and youth. You may also click the "search" button to reveal all opportunities.
3. Click on an opportunity to see more details.
4. If you're interested in pursuing an opportunity, click the "Sign-up" button. You will receive an email with follow-up instructions. Reach out to the Lindy Center for Civic Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
5. Enjoy your service!
6. Report your community service hours according to the instructions here.
Sign-Up Now for a One-Time Community Service Opportunity
1. Review ongoing community service opportunities here. To learn of additional opportunities, please click here to sign-up for our weekly civic engagement newsletter.
2. Sign-up for an opportunity according to the instructions provided.
3. Enjoy your service!
4. Report your community service hours according to the instructions here.
Report Your Community Service Hours Using DragonLink
To learn how and why you should report your community service hours, click here