LAC-Urban Health Membership
The SALURBAL project is currently the primary activity of the Urban Health Network for Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC-Urban Health).
LAC-Urban Health members who are not formally involved in SALURBAL can benefit from membership by gaining enhanced proximity to and information about SALURBAL’s research and activities, and by having the opportunity to highlight their work on our communications platforms.
Specifically, membership includes:
- Visibility in the LAC-Urban Health members list
- Updates on SALURBAL activities and research through our social media, and email newsletter.
- Invitations and access to webinars and local dissemination events.
- Opportunities to share research and updates through our website, social media, email newsletter, and blog posts.
- Opportunities to join SALURBAL’s in-person meetings and events when funding is available.
- Opportunities to collaborate on SALURBAL research.
Members can contact LAC-Urban Health coordinators to inquire about any of these membership benefits at email@example.com
Join The Network
The Urban Health Network for Latin America and the Caribbean considers new membership requests on a continuous basis. If you are a researcher, public health practitioner, or student interested in improving health in urban settings in countries of Latin America and the Caribbean and would like to join the network, please complete the form below. Once we receive your information, we will respond to you as soon as possible.