National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
CREATE YOUR FREE NCFDD ACCOUNT!
- Visit facultydiversity.org/join
- Select your institution from the dropdown menu.
- On the institution’s landing page, click “Activate My Membership.”
- Complete the Registration Form using your institution email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Go to your email and click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email.
Founded in 2010, the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students. NCFDD is 100% dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers.
AS A MEMBER, YOU CAN ACCESS:
- The Monday Motivator delivered to inbox weekly
- Monthly Core Curriculum webinars
- Guest Expert Webinars
- Multi-Week Web Courses
- NCFDD's library of all previous webinars
- 14-Day Writing Challenges with WriteNow accountability tracking
- Peer-mentor ("buddy") matches by request
- Dissertation Success Curriculum for advanced graduate students
- Discussion forums with moderated monthly writing challenges
- Free Faculty Success Program (FSP) Alumni Program enrollment for FSP alumni