Diplomas will be mailed eight to ten weeks following the official University degree conferral date (i.e., the date appearing on your diploma) and once the degree has been academically cleared through the respective college/school and Office of the University Registrar. You can confirm that your degree has been awarded by logging into DrexelOne. If your degree has not been awarded, you should contact your Academic Advisor.
- If this address needs to be changed prior to submitting your degree application, submit the address change via DrexelOne and then apply for your degree.
- If you have already applied to graduate and want to change the address where your diploma is sent or if you have any questions, please visit AskDrexel.
College of Medicine
Diploma distribution information will be made available to each graduate by the University Registrar directly to your Drexel email account prior to Commencement. For specific diploma distribution inquiries, please email the Queen Lane Office of the Registrar at QLCert@drexel.edu
Check the spelling of your name on the diploma received. The diploma directly reflects information you provided on your degree application. There is a cost of $100.00 for replacement diplomas and there is a waiting period of up to 30 days.
Copying Before Framing
It is recommended that you copy the 8.5” x 11” English diploma. Many state medical boards and employers require exact copies of diplomas for verification of your medical education.
Withholding a Diploma
Your diploma will be withheld if any of the following issues have not been resolved:
- You have not filed an Application for Graduation
- You have not fulfilled all your academic obligations
- You owe a debt to the University bookstores
- You have a delinquent tuition account
- You have not completed your exit interview
- You owe a debt to the University Library
- You have holds on your student record