Diplomas will be mailed eight to ten weeks following the official University degree conferral date (i.e., the date appearing on your diploma) and once the degree has been academically cleared through the respective college/school and Office of the University Registrar. You can confirm that your degree has been awarded by logging into DrexelOne. If your degree has not been awarded, you should contact your academic advisor.
- Your address can be changed as part of your degree application via DrexelOne.
- If you have already applied to graduate and want to change the address where your diploma is sent, you can follow the below steps.
Change of Diploma Address Instructions
- Access DrexelOne
- Click on Account in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on Personal Information
- Scroll down to Addresses and select Diploma Mailing Address to update
- Visit Drexel Central for full instructions and deadlines
College of Medicine
Diploma distribution information will be made available to each graduate by the University Registrar directly to your Drexel email account prior to Commencement. For specific diploma distribution inquiries, please email the Queen Lane Office of the Registrar at MDRegistrar@drexel.edu