Prospective Undergraduate Students
Welcome to the College of Arts and Sciences (CoAS)!
We are grateful for your interest in our College and are happy to share some information about us.
The College of Arts and Sciences’ academic departments offer 20 majors in the natural sciences, social sciences and humanities. Accelerated degrees that include a master’s are available to qualified students and in specific departments.
Why study in CoAS?
- The College’s exceptional faculty-student connections give you mentorship and partnership that will aid you during your time at Drexel and well beyond.
- Through Drexel’s renowned Co-op program, CoAS students gain up to three full semesters of work experience before they graduate. Regardless of your major, you will acquire in-demand skills that can be applied immediately.
- Many of our departments welcome students into their research programs as early as freshman year – an excellent preparation for both graduate school and the workplace.
- CoAS’ robust Community-Based Learning offerings put your education and learning to use for the common good. You’ll study the issues affecting the world right alongside the people affected, connecting your learning to beneficial outcomes.
- Our dedicated advising staff and abundant academic student resources are set up to ensure your success.
How to Apply
The College of Arts and Sciences uses the Common Application. We offer Early Decision, with all application materials due on November 1; Early Action, with all application materials due on November 1; and Regular Decision, with all application materials due on January 15. There are some exceptions, so check with individual departments within the College or contact us with questions.
Drexel University’s Admissions Office handles all undergraduate admissions, and will provide you with information on the application process, prerequisites, deadlines, the co-op program, tuition and financing, and other details for prospective undergraduate students.
We are eager to hear from you. For general inquiries about the College of Arts and Sciences, email email@example.com.