The Close Ambassador Program
What is The Close Ambassador Program?
The Close Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing The Close School of Entrepreneurship. Student Ambassadors serve as Close School representatives during Open House and Admitted Student events and volunteer at Competitions, Festivals, and other special events.
Benefits of Being a Close Ambassador:
- Develop a range of transferable skills
- Gain leadership skills
- Build your resume
- Earn letters of recommendation
- Get connected to fellow student leaders
- Participate in fun team building activities
- Receive exclusive invitations to networking events with alumni and industry leaders
Would you like more information on becoming a Close School Student Ambassador?
Associate Director of Academic Services
office phone: 215-895-2003