Student Employment Opportunities
Students: How to Apply for On-Campus Jobs
Thank you for your interest in working with Drexel Business Services. To apply for a position, complete the application form. Submitting an application does not guarantee employment. For some positions, pre-screening questions may be conducted by the hiring department.
Student Employment Application Form
You will find a list of available positions below.
DragonCard Office Assistants
The DragonCard Office is hiring students who have Work Study Funds. We are looking for students who are energetic, outgoing, and have experience with customer service. Students who work at the DragonCard Office will greet customers, interact with merchants, print DragonCards, and perform other clerical duties. A high level of confidentiality and dependability is a requirement!
There are three DragonCard Offices: Queen Lane, Center City and University City. Shifts are assigned to any DragonCard Office during operating hours.
Parking Services Associate
- Demonstrate solid communication skills
- Work efficiently in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Provide quality work and customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare reports and documents for processing
- Support customer service and enforcement operations