Campus Services is seeking a student Photographer to assist in creating photography catalogs for Campus Services departments including, but not limited to University Housing and Drexel Campus Dining. The Photographer will assist by producing professional images to be used on the University’s website, in marketing print and digital material, as well as for record keeping.
Email a completed Campus Services Student Employment Application and examples of work to Amanda Noll, Director, Brand Engagement and Marketing, Campus Services at email@example.com with your interest.
Please indicate your interest in Summer 2018 term, Fall 2018 term, or both.
Applications for Summer 2018 must be received by Friday, June 8, 2018 for consideration. All applicants will be notified of the status of their application no later than Friday, June 15, 2018. No phone calls, please.
Applications for Fall 2018 must be received by August 31, 2018 for consideration. All applicants will be notified of the status of their application no later than Friday, September 7, 2018. No phone calls, please.
The ideal candidate:
- Candidates will need to use personal equipment, as camera equipment/editing software is not provided by the department.
- Must have digital photography experience and the ability to edit images digitally.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
- Must be highly responsible, dependable, and detail-oriented student with a flexible schedule.
- Should be well-organized and work well independently.
Although publishing rights to the photography will remain property of Drexel University, the Photographer may use any work in a professional portfolio.