Students will be admitted on a competitive basis, and those with a demonstrated ability to integrate public health competencies and skills into public health practice will be preferred.
- December 15 for fall entry.
- Master's degree in public health, master’s degree in epidemiology, or a related field
- Potential for high level of performance in the PhD program and subsequent contributions to the field of epidemiology.
Applicants to the PhD in Epidemiology program should apply through the Drexel University Graduate Application.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Official results from the GRE taken within the last 5 years (no other standardized test accepted for this program)
- Results from the IELTS or TOEFL exam (non-native English speakers only)
- World Education Service evaluation of all foreign transcripts (international applications only)
- three letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals who can evaluate the applicant’s promise as a graduate studen
- a written statement of career and educational goals, professional experience, and area of research interest.
- An in-person or telephone interview is required of all finalists.