Additional Revisions Made to P-Card Policy and Guidelines
March 27, 2019
Procurement Services recently revised the P-Card Policy and Guidelines based on additional feedback received. Below is a summary of the changes to each document:
- Transaction notes are no longer required when reconciling international transaction fees.
- A threshold of $25 (per transaction) has been added before a Cardholder is required to document unsuccessful waiver of sales tax.
- Cardholders going on sabbatical may retain their P-Card at the discretion of their supervisor.
- Public Bike Share
- These expenses are now allowable with restrictions.
- Approval of these expenses is at the discretion of the department.
- Use of these programs for local business travel is at the user's own risk.
The updated versions of the Policy and Guidelines are posted on the Procurement Services website. Thank you for your continued feedback.