- Scholarships are awarded within the offer email.
- Scholarships are applied towards tuition with the total value distributed over the course of six semesters.
- You must be a full-time student (9 credits) for your scholarship to apply.
- Scholarships are for tuition only.
- Your scholarship amount is based on tuition rates for the current academic year and will not increase with the cost of tuition unless you were awarded a full tuition scholarship.
- 2-Year students, LLM, and Global JD Students: Your scholarship applies to Summer, Fall and Spring semesters.
- 3-Year Summer Start students: Your scholarship applies to the first Summer term and to Fall and Spring semesters.
- 3-Year students: Your scholarship applies to Fall and Spring semesters only.
- Conditions: Your offer letter includes the conditional requirements of your scholarship; you must maintain either a 2.95 or good academic standing (2.20) as specified.
Conditional Scholarship History
|Conditional Scholarship History
|Students Matriculating in
|# Entering with
|# Reduced or Eliminated
|2022-2023 Academic Year
|2021-2022 Academic Year
|2020-2021 Academic Year
Drexel University - Standard 509 Information Report
AccessLex Law Scholarship Databank
AccessLex has created a space where students can search nearly 800 carefully curated and vetted scholarship opportunities and writing competitions. The Databank includes scholarships for incoming and returning law students, and you can easily filter to find scholarships best suited for you.
Visit the AccessLex Law Scholarship Databank