Bienvenidos Hispanic/Latino Faculty & Professional Staff Association
Through membership in Bienvenidos Hispanic/Latino Faculty & Professional Staff Association, Latino, Latin American, and other employees sharing our interests, will have the opportunity to connect, share experiences and expertise, and promote cultural awareness and professional development. We will carry out our mission through various programs and events, contributing significantly to Drexel University's diversity efforts.
- Leverage our members to support the creation of a WIRED (Welcoming, Inclusive, Respectful, Engaging and Diverse) community that highlights, celebrates and supports the Latino experience at Drexel University.
- Promote diversity education in alignment with Drexel's objectives.
- Program cultural events and activities to increase visibility of Latinos at Drexel.
- Provide opportunities to enhance professional development.
- Partner Latino Drexel alumni with Latino students for mentoring and scholarship opportunities.
- Collaborate with Drexel's Latino student groups (LUC, LIGA, and the Spanish Club).
- Promote civic engagement with Philadelphia's Latino community through volunteering activities.
- Spring 2022 Newsletter: Check out upcoming events, networking opportunities, and more!
Josep Riera Vuibert
Maria Luz Matus-Mendoza