For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Frequently Asked Questions

I need a work request done. How should I proceed?

If your request is for chargeable work, it must be submitted through a registered requestor from your department. Anyone can submit a general maintenance request (e.g. light bulb out) from the link on the work request section of the Facilities Website. If your department does not have a representative, ask your supervisor to create a work order account by completing the Work Order Access Request Form [PDF]. Email the completed form to or fax to 215.895.6754.

I can't login to my account. What should I do?

If you experience problems logging into WebTMA, email Include your name, user ID and phone number.

What if I need to edit or cancel a previously submitted work order?

Once a work order has been submitted, it cannot be changed by the user. Should a work order need to be edited after it has been entered into the system, please call 215.895.1700 and a Facilities representative will assist you.

How will I be notified of the cost for a requested estimate?

If an estimate is required, specify this in your request and you will be contacted for approval before a work order is created.

Do I need to do anything once I accept an estimate?

No. Once you accept the estimate, the request becomes a work order. You can check on the status of the work order by logging into your account.

Is general maintenance charged to my Fund or ORG account?

No. Anything that is considered general maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs or reporting that a toilet has been clogged, will not be charged to your Fund and ORG accounts.

Who do I call if I have question about charges on a work order?

If you have any questions about a work order charge, you can call University Facilities between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday, at 215.895.1700.

What should I do for an EMERGENCY REQUEST (leaks, flooding, power outages, etc.)?

If an event occurs that requires immediate assistance, call 215.895.1700. A Facilities representative will dispatch a technician to your area.

Why did I not receive a work order number after submitting an order?

Successfully submitted work requests will always have a work request number attached to it. If you do not receive a request number, then the request was not received and needs to be resubmitted. After completing the work request form, make sure you hit the “SAVE” button.

Please note that it is only a request until the facilities dispatcher accepts it and a work order number is generated.

I put the wrong Fund and ORG accounts in a submitted work order. What should I do?

If you discover that the Fund and ORG information you have provided is inaccurate, call a Facilities representative at 215.895.1700 to change the information.

How can I review details for the amount billed to me on a work order?

You can access the Work Order Billing Information Report online. It outlines the cost of labor and parts (if used) and provides the total amount billed for a specific job.