To be eligible for the SuperNova Program, you must:
- Have completed STAR/iSTAR OR two terms of active research (full-time or part-time, defined as 10+ hours per week)
- Have earned a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA*
* Special consideration will be given to students who do not meet this GPA requirement but otherwise present a strong application
The SuperNova Application cycle runs once annually and will open in Spring Term. Applications will be reviewed through Summer Term, and decisions will be communicated to all applicants by end of Summer Term.
The online application includes space to upload supporting documentation, including:
- A personal statement
- A statement of research/creative interests
- A CV/Resume
- A letter of reference: We ask that you provide a letter of reference from at least one faculty member or principal investigator who can speak to your work and motivation as an undergraduate researcher. You will be able to request up to five letters of reference, but we require at least one. All recommendations should be submitted via the application portal.
EXTENDED DEADLINE: The SuperNova Application is now open! Applications are due by August 2, 2021 at 5:00pm.