Drexel Central is the University's "one-stop shop" for all billing, financial aid, and registration inquiries. Our goal is to provide service levels that enhance the student experience and encourage students to achieve their educational goals. We do this by providing accurate and efficient assistance to students and their families, along with individualized one-on-one counseling when needed.
Although most billing, financial aid, and registration processing is done by other offices, Drexel Central functions to help students understand the complexities of these processes and to make informed decisions based on this understanding. We then educate students on how to navigate these processes independently in the future.
Drexel Central interacts with students at every stage of the student life cycle:
- Prospective students and families contact the office to gather more information regarding anticipated costs, institutional scholarship opportunities, and other issues surrounding affordability.
- Continuing students contact Drexel Central to resolve billing issues, learn about tuition payment plans, and to determine how they will finance their education for future years.
- Graduating students contact Drexel Central as they look to enroll in their final term, submit their application for degree, and consider loan repayment options.
- Alumni contact Drexel Central to obtain transcripts and their diploma, along with resolving past due balances.
- Inactive students contact Drexel Central seeking to re-enroll at the University.
All inbound calls are directed to Drexel Central's in-house call center. Emails are managed by the Drexel Central staff through AskDrexel, supported by the RightNow CRM software.
Drexel Central Locations and Contact Information