Get a DUNX1 Account
DUNX1 accounts are used for personal website hosting, file storage space, and general-purpose Unix shell access. Everyone can have a DUNX1 account for the asking. Here's how.
- Open a new window to CAMS, the Computer Accounts Management Service.
- Log in with your DrexelOne user-id and password.
- Continue to the page that lists your current accounts.
- Click the button toward the bottom of the screen to start the DUNX1 setup process.
- Follow the instructions to complete the account setup.
If you plan to use DUNX1 for your personal website or file storage, you're done. If you plan to use your DUNX1 account for general-purpose Unix shell access, you'll need to take one more step to finish the account setup. Use CAMS to pick a command shell that works for you. (Most folks use the C-shell, you you can choose any from our list.)