New Student Accounts Activation
Congratulations and welcome to the Drexel online community!
Get started right away by activating your computer accounts with the Account Setup Wizard, or read on for more information about how to use your accounts.
Your Drexel Common Computer Accounts are used to:
- Sign in to DrexelOne
- Register for orientation
- Take your Online Placement Exams (undergrads only)
- Get your grades
- Use Drexel Learn
- Access email
- Obtain software
- Sign in to University computers
Your userID will be assigned to you but you may pick your own password and set your own security question.
You should PRINT the final page of the account activation process and keep it with you during Summer Orientation; it contains your login userID, password, and University ID number.
After you have finished setting up your account, please review the Checklist for New Students [PDF] to make sure that you are fully exploiting these services.
Drexel user accounts come with responsibilities. During the accounts pick-up process, you will be asked to review and accept the University Acceptable Use Policy which outlines that you must:
- Behave responsibly with respect to the Drexel network.
- Keep your passwords secure and confidential.
- Respect the rights and property of others, including intellectual rights as well as the right of privacy and confidentiality.
- Be considerate of the needs of other network users by showing restraint in your consumption of shared resources; such as, not overloading the network with excessive data like mass emails.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Drexel policies.
Managing Your Account
Once your Drexel computer account has been created, you can sign in to the Computer Accounts Management Service at any time to manage your password. For more information, visit Accounts Management.
Set Up Your Account Now
To set up your account, please visit the Account Setup Wizard.