Cyber Security Undergraduate Degree
Students in Drexel’s Bachelor of Science in Computing and Security Technology (BSCST) learn to securely manage and operate IT infrastructure. Computer security majors tend to be hands-on and like to master the technical details to make complex systems work smoothly and securely.
Utilizes practical computer application work to provide students with the critical knowledge and real-world skills required for successful careers in computing and security technology;
- Offered as a full-time, on-campus bachelor's degree program or as an online, part-time degree completion program;
- Students must choose one of two concentrations: Computing Technology or Computing Security;
- Students can customize and enhance their studies through a variety of available minors at CCI, including Computer Science, Data Science, Human–Centered Computing, Information Systems, and Software Engineering, or choose from the hundreds of available minors at Drexel;
- Students are eligible to enroll in Drexel’s accelerated degree program, which enables students to graduate with both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years.
Gain Job Experience Before Graduating
Founded in 1919, Drexel's cooperative education program was one of the first of its kind, and it continues to be among the largest and most renowned. Drexel Co-op allows students to test drive careers, network and gain experience before graduation. Students choose from more than 1,700 employers in 35 states and 45 international locations, or conduct an independent search. Students in the BSCST program can participate in a four-year, one co-op program, a five-year three co-op program, or a five-year two co-op program (with a combined BS/MS degree). Visit the Steinbright Career Development Center website to learn more.
- A complete list of the BS in Computing and Security Technology program educational objectives/student outcomes may also be viewed on Drexel's Undergraduate Catalog.
- To view the latest BS in Computing and Security Technology program enrollment numbers, please click here.
BS in Computing & Security Technology Degree Course Requirements & Descriptions
Please visit Drexel's Undergraduate Catalog for
course requirements and descriptions. To find out when courses are offered, please visit Drexel's Term Master Schedule