Reimagining Health in Cities: Challenges and New Directions
Thursday and Friday, September 5 & 6, 2019
8:00 AM-5:30 PM
Today’s cities face many challenges, including climate change, rising inequality, and health disparities. Yet urban environments offer optimum opportunities for the development of innovative programs and policies that can improve population health. The Drexel Urban Health Symposium brings together researchers, practitioners, and policy makers to spark conversations and new ideas about how to turn evidence into action, share creative methods and solutions, and stimulate debate among participants from diverse perspectives and fields.
- Addressing urban health crises and disaster preparedness
- Perspectives of urban health leaders
- Place-based approaches to health
- Innovations in data collection and analysis for research
- The role of cities in creating changes in population health
- Urban design and action strategies to improve health
- Urbanization, migration and displacement
To register and find out more, click here!