Community College Administration & Leadership Certificate Program
Drexel University School of Education
The Community College Administration and Leadership Certificate program seeks to produce professionals who are equipped with the fundamental competencies expected of community college administrators.
What Can a Graduate Certificate in Community College Leadership and Administration Do For You?
This community college instructor and administrator credential program is designed to incorporate skills put forth by the American Association for Community Colleges (AACC), and is focused on developing knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Organizational strategy
- Resource management
- Community college advocacy
This community college instructor and administrative certificate program is an option for students and professionals who have already completed an undergraduate degree and would like to enhance their professional credentials without completing a master’s program. A Community College Administration and Leadership secondary concentration is also available for all students completing the Master of Science in Higher Education online.
How Long Does It Take to Earn a Certificate in Community College Leadership and Administration?
- Instructional Delivery: Online
- Calendar Type: Quarter
- Expected Time to Completion: 2 years
- Number of Credits to Completion: 18.0
- Course descriptions may be found in the Drexel University Course Catalog.
What are the Requirements to Earn a Certificate in Community College Leadership and Administration?
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in a completed bachelor's and/or master's degree
- The cumulative GPA for graduate course work begun, but not to date completed, will be considered along with an applicant's undergraduate GPA
- Provisional admission may be considered if your undergraduate GPA is between 2.70 to 2.99, but your other admissions materials are strong
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- An essay describing why you're interested in pursuing this program
- Additional requirements for International Students
Who is Eligible to Earn a Certificate in Community College Leadership and Administration?
- Certificate Level: Graduate
- Admission Requirements: Bachelor's degree
- Certificate Type: Post-Baccalaureate
- Financial Aid Eligibility: Not aid eligible
How Do I Apply to the Community College Leadership and Administration Certificate Program at Drexel?
Students interested in enrolling in the graduate Community College Leadership and Administration certificate program are encouraged to visit the Office of
Graduate Admissions. For additional information, contact email@example.com.