The Office of the General Counsel (OGC) opened its doors in 1996. We have two offices, one located on University City Main Campus and one located on Center City Hahnemann Campus.
Our University City Main Campus location serves the needs of the following Colleges and Schools.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Bennett S. Lebow College of Business
- School of Education
- College of Engineering
- School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems
- Pennoni Honors College
- College of Information Science & Technology
- Earle Mack School of Law
- Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design
- Richard C. Goodwin College of Professional Studies
Our Center City Hahnemann Campus location serves the needs of the following Colleges and Schools:
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing and Health Professions
- School of Public Health
In addition to advising our clients on legal issues arising from their day-to-day operations and long-term goals, the OGC is also responsible for representing the University in administrative, state and federal litigation as well as engaging outside counsel as needed.
Please be aware that the OGC cannot provide legal advice or representation to individual members of the University community on personal matters or in connection with matters against the University. If you need personal legal advice or representation, you may be able to obtain information or assistance from the resources listed below.