Faculty and Student Affairs
The Office of the General Counsel (OGC) provides legal advice on a broad range of issues relating to the University’s faculty and academic programs, including
- faculty appointments, retention, discipline, promotion and tenure decisions;
- academic policies and governance.
The OGC also provides legal advice on student-related matters involving
- admission, financial aid, and retention;
- athletics and club sports;
- student organizations and events;
- judicial affairs and policies.