Celebrate Homecoming — Our Weeklong Winter Tradition!
Homecoming 2023 runs from January 17-21 and will offer plenty of in-person opportunities for the entire Drexel community to get come together. Whether it's the kickoff bonfire, the Homecoming game against Delaware at the DAC, or our weeklong Student Competition, all students, alumni, faculty, and professional staff are invited to show your Dragon pride and enjoy the festivities on campus.
Top Five Reasons to Get Involved
- It's the Drexel Winter Tradition! When students carry on our Drexel traditions, as well as create new ones of their own, they become a permanent part of the fabric of our great University.
- It's time to compete! The Student Competition is the part of Homecoming where all current students are invited to form a team and compete to win. It's also a great thing to watch unfold!
- Connect and network with students and alumni! Drexel alums will be out in full force during Homecoming — making connections with your fellow Dragons who attended Drexel, both before and after you, can be very valuable.
- Show off your Dragon pride! All throughout Homecoming, there will be opportunities to wear your favorite gear from the Drexel University Barnes & Noble Bookstore and let everyone know that you're proud to be a Dragon.
- Make deeper connections with fellow Dragons! From your fellow students to alumni and even faculty/staff, there will be plenty of opportunities during Homecoming to engage with members of the Drexel community.