The Fox Historic Costume Collection takes on two Drexel Co-Op students for both Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer Co-Op cycles. Postings for these positions can be found in the Drexel’s Steinbright Career Development Center.
Online system when Co-Op job listings open up each term.
For more information about the positions, please contact the FHCC.
Each summer term, roughly mid-June to early September, the FHCC takes on two graduate student interns.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- History and fashion research
- Moving and lifting objects up to 30 pounds
- Inventory and cataloguing of objects
- Data entry in the collections database
- Processing incoming donations and paperwork
The ideal candidate will be:
- Interested in museum/archival work
- Experienced with data entry
- Extremely detail oriented
- Careful and considerate at all times
- Available 20 hours a week
Drexel students are welcome to volunteer at the collection at the discretion of the curator. Hours can be extremely flexible.
The FHCC cannot accommodate volunteers that are not currently matriculated students.