Call for Proposals
We are accepting Design, Scholarship/Research and Teaching Abstracts.
Abstract Submission Deadline (Received by): Proposals are accepted on a rolling basis up until April 1, 2019. All submission will be notified within 2 weeks after they have submitted their proposals.
- Submit your abstract of 500 words or less to: Joseph H. Hancock, II at email@example.com
- In the subject line of your submission use the following wording to indicate whether you are submitting a teaching, scholarship/research, or design.
- Fashion & Global Culture: Teaching
- Fashion & Global Culture: Scholarship/Research
- Fashion & Global Culture: Design
- Attach 2 abstracts: One with your Name, Affiliations, and Project Title in a Word Document. The other with no name but with Project Title in a Word Document. If you are including photos of design or scholarship they do not count as part of your 500 words.
- Complete a separate e-mail submission for each abstract you want to submit. Multiple submissions are welcomed. Authors will be notified that their submission was received. If you fail to receive notification within 72 hours, please contact Joseph H. Hancock, II at firstname.lastname@example.org.