Welcome to Drexel! 3 steps and you're here!
Step 1. Review the Drexel Preview Online
The Drexel Preview Online website will be available in early May.
Drexel Preview Online is your online resource for getting started at Drexel University. The Drexel Preview website includes check-lists, instructional videos, and other important information that will guide you through everything you need to do before classes begin in the fall.
Take care of the following items to get a head start on the Drexel Preview:
Step 2. Attend Orientation
Summer and Fall Orientation information will be available in early March.
Pre-registration opens in early May.
for domestic & international transfer students starting in the spring.
|March 31 - April 4
for domestic freshman students starting in the fall.
|July 7 - August 5
|Transfer Student Orientation
for domestic transfer students starting in the fall.
for domestic & international freshman & transfer students starting in the fall.
|September 16 - 18
for domestic & international transfer students starting in the winter.
|January 2, 2015
Orientation is an on-campus event where new students and families are able to meet each other and other members of the Drexel community. Workshops presented at Orientation offer a comprehensive overview of the Drexel experience that equips new students and families with the tools necessary to make a successful transition to Drexel.
- Get connected to the Drexel University community by learning about campus traditions and what it means to be a Drexel student.
- Meet with your Academic Advisors and learn about ways to be an academically successful student.
- Find involvement opportunities and campus resources that will be helpful to you throughout the year.
- Meet your classmates by participating in small group discussions and activities led by Orientation Leaders.
- Collect everything you need to be ready for classes to begin in September.
Step 3. Arrive early for New Student Days
Detailed New Student Days information will be available in early May.
New Student Days is the official welcome week for new students entering Drexel in the fall term. New Student Days events allow students to build relationships with others who are in the same academic program and who live in their community.
Several academic programs require students to attend specific events throughout the week. Please visit the New Student Days website for more information about specific requirements.
- Residence Hall Move-In: Tuesday, Sep. 16 - Thursday, Sep. 18
- Commuter Connection Day: TBA
- College/School Welcome Events: TBA
- New Student Induction Ceremony: 4 - 5 p.m., Friday, Sep. 19
- Open Arts Philly Experience Philadelphia Day: Saturday, Sep. 20
- Class Schedule Tours: 1 - 4 p.m., Sunday, Sep. 21
Fall Classes Begin: Monday, Sep. 22, 2014
Welcome Back Week events continue throughout week 1 of the fall term, including Drexel Night at Citizen's Bank Park (Friday, Sep. 26) and Campus Philly College Day (Saturday, Sep. 27).
Orientation Hotline: 215.895.1451