Please update your Glacier record and reach out to the Office of Tax Compliance if:
- Your email or home address changes.
- Your visa status changes; you will have to provide updated documents.
- You receive an updated passport or work authorization documents.
- You are leaving Drexel University; your record in Glacier™ will be terminated.
- You have signed Form 8233 or Form W-8Ben. Many of you will receive a notification email in November to renew your tax exemption treaties. Please make sure your email addresses are up-to-date on Glacier™.
1042-S are sent out in mid-February. For more info on filing your tax return, please visit the IRS website.