Online Learning Council Fellows
Drexel University’s Online Learning Council (OLC) Faculty Fellows support the OLC mission by developing and sharing strategies with lasting impact on the design, delivery, and outcomes of Drexel University’s online, hybrid, and technology-enhanced face-to-face courses. The Faculty Fellows are also trained as Quality Matters Peer and Master Course Reviewers and support course reviews for fully online courses throughout the university.
OLC Faculty Fellows for AY 2021-22
- Deirdre McMahon, College of Arts and Sciences (Chair)
- Ken Bingham, College of Arts and Sciences
- Mary Jean Tecce DeCarlo, School of Education
- Jonathan Deutsch, College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Rick Grandrino, College of Engineering
- Dana Kemery, College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Joanne Serembus, College of Nursing and Health Professions
Professional Development Courses
The OLC Faculty Fellows offer four professional development courses available to all Drexel University faculty, staff, and graduate students interested in online pedagogy and course design.
- The Essentials of Online Teaching
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric
- Online Accessibility & Inclusivity
- Online Instructional Design & Advanced Pedagogy