Center for Academic Success
Empowering students to achieve their academic goals
The Center for Academic Success is located on the Center City Campus, and serves students in the School of Nursing and Health Professions, the School of Public Health, and the Medical School's Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and Professional Studies.
The Center for Academic Success (CAS) supports Drexel University students’ efforts to achieve their academic goals. CAS services focus on helping students develop strategies and skills to improve their opportunities to succeed at Drexel and beyond. The CAS offers tutoring in undergraduate and graduate courses and comprehensive academic coaching. The CAS also provides access to computers, texts, media and anatomical models, as well as space to study alone or in groups.
Programs and Services
All of our programs and services are designed to help students achieve their academic goals. Whatever level of involvement is right for you, we encourage you to take advantage of everything the Center for Academic Success has to offer!
- Tutoring – tutoring is provided by students who have been successful in the classes they tutor
- Academic coaching – Peer and professional, can cover a range of topics including:
- Time management
- Study strategies
- Workshops – learn tips for academic success from professionals and fellow students
- Lending library – audio-visual aids and textbooks
- In-center resources – flashcards and anatomical models
- Study space – great for individual and small-group studying