About Student Leadership Development
Student Leadership Development educates, engages, and empowers Drexel students to be leaders in academic, co-op and professional, and community settings by seeking to:
- Deepen students' understanding of their leadership identity by exploring values, strengths, and character.
- Prepare students to be socially responsible leaders who demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, the ability to empower others, and an openness to creating change.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for students to engage in the development, planning, and facilitation of programs.
- Collaborate with campus and community partners to offer intentional and diverse leadership experiences and perspectives.
- Leadership is learned through experience, practice, and reflection.
- Leadership isn't about the position you are in. Rather it is a process and a way of being, acting, feeling, and thinking. Therefore anyone can engage in leadership.
- Those in leadership positions have a responsibility to use authority appropriately and seek opportunities to empower others and work toward creating positive change.
- Leadership is ethical, inclusive, collaborative, and purposeful.
Coordinator for Student Leadership Development
215 Creese Student Center